“Social Media” is getting pretty “unsocial” these days. The Big Tech Social Media platforms are increasingly censorious, especially toward conservative and Christian values. Join the Norm’s Notes Locals community, and feel free to discuss current events, religion, family values, and whatever else might be on your mind. You’ll be in a community of like-minded people who care about each other and want to help each other grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. If you follow the community guidelines, you have no worries about censorship here!
You also have no fear of being bombarded with worldly, ungodly, and unsavory advertisements. Sometimes the “commercials” are worse than the content you get on Big Tech Social Media platforms. The Norm’s Notes Locals community is completely supported by you - no advertisers to appease by censoring your thoughts!
As a member of the Norm’s Notes Locals community, you’ll get the following:
- Access to my “Norm’s Notes” projects under development.
- Access to completed “Norm’s Notes” publications.
- Members Only live streams and live chats on current events and biblical discussions.
- A place to exchange ideas without fearing “cancel culture” coming after you. There are no “banned” subjects here! But you should expect to have the biblical worldview applied to whatever subjects you bring into the discussion. It’s a blast! You’ll love it!
Despite a large following on several social media platforms, I am transitioning my content - and content control - to Locals. Big Tech Tyranny is real! I would rather be somewhere like Locals and help build a true free-speech social media ecosystem.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversations respectful, without personal attacks.
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be.
- No pornography or vulgarity. Please keep things “family friendly.”
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming.
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy.
- We’re all here to learn together. Honest, inquisitive, informed comments will help us all learn and grow together.